| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands in August is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 118.4mm (4.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands:
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 1981.4 kms (1231.2 miles) N
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 1911 kms (1187.5 miles) NNE
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 1763.8 kms (1096.1 miles) N
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 1779.9 kms (1106.1 miles) NNE
- Mersing, Malaysia - 1802.1 kms (1119.9 miles) NNE
- Malacca, Malaysia - 1715.1 kms (1065.8 miles) NNE
- Singapore, Singapore - 1701.6 kms (1057.4 miles) NNE
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 1932.4 kms (1200.8 miles) NE
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 1310.8 kms (814.5 miles) NNE
- Jakarta, Java, Indonesia - 1284.3 kms (798.1 miles) ENE
- Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Indonesia - 12.9 kms (8 miles) NNE