Vs > Rangiora
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Rangiora Climate & Distance Between
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Treviso, Italy
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Zinder, Niger
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs San Salvador, El Salvador
Rangiora vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Rangiora vs Porto De Moz, Brazil
Rangiora vs Phuket, Thailand
Rangiora vs Canavieiras, Brazil
Blenheim vs Hughenden, Queensland
Akron, Oh vs Larnaca
Lewisburg, Tn vs Tela
Aroma vs Hernando, Ms
- The distance between West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia and Rangiora, New Zealand is approximately 7,932 km or 4,929 mi.
- To reach West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands in this distance one would set out from Rangiora bearing 270.7° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands bearing 311.9° or NW .
- West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Rangiora has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual mean temperature is 15.1 °C (27.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.2 °C (16.6°F) less in West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1274.2 mm (50.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1274.2 l/m² (31.27 US gal/ft²) or 12,742,000 l/ha (1,362,204 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands than in Rangiora.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Minamitorishima, Japan
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Tambov, Russia
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Rangiora vs San Gabriel, Ecuador
Rangiora vs Llano, Tx, Usa
Rangiora vs Ny-Alesund, Norway
Rangiora vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Santa Elena vs Villa Reynolds
Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut vs Kitale
Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories vs Farafra
Takada vs Homalin
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Rangiora Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cocos Island A.M.O.
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 1981.4 kms (1231.2 miles) N
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 1911 kms (1187.5 miles) NNE
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 1763.8 kms (1096.1 miles) N
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 1779.9 kms (1106.1 miles) NNE
- Mersing, Malaysia - 1802.1 kms (1119.9 miles) NNE
- Malacca, Malaysia - 1715.1 kms (1065.8 miles) NNE
- Singapore, Singapore - 1701.6 kms (1057.4 miles) NNE
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 1932.4 kms (1200.8 miles) NE
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 1310.8 kms (814.5 miles) NNE
- Jakarta, Java, Indonesia - 1284.3 kms (798.1 miles) ENE
- Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Indonesia - 12.9 kms (8 miles) NNE
Climate Guides for Locations near Rangiora