Vs > Selagoncy
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Klaipeda, Lithuania
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Shiraz, Iran
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Johannesburg, South Africa
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Cordeiro, Brazil
Selagoncy vs Tarfaya, Morocco
Selagoncy vs Booneville, Ms, Usa
Selagoncy vs Las Gaviotas, Colombia
Selagoncy vs Cambridge, Md, Usa
Ganca vs Prescott, Ar
Guaramiranga vs Sulina
Milwaukee, Wi vs Balmaceda Puerto
Minya vs Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- The distance between West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 8,840 km or 5,493 mi.
- To reach West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 197.3° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands bearing 187.1° or S .
- West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- The mean annual temperature is 39.9 °C (71.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 54.7 °C (98.5°F) less in West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1646.4 mm (64.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1646.4 l/m² (40.41 US gal/ft²) or 16,464,000 l/ha (1,760,111 US gal/ac) more. About 6 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 48.2° higher in West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Nakhon Sawan, Thailand
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Alexandra, New Zealand
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Gothenburg, Ne, Usa
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Malakal, Sudan
Selagoncy vs La Concordia, Ecuador
Selagoncy vs Newkirk, Ok, Usa
Selagoncy vs Turku, Finland
Selagoncy vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand
Port Arthur, Tx vs Nema
Rome vs Underkhaan
Ilopango vs Kanazawa
Kuala Lumpur vs Kuala Lumpur
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cocos Island A.M.O.
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 1981.4 kms (1231.2 miles) N
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 1911 kms (1187.5 miles) NNE
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 1763.8 kms (1096.1 miles) N
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 1779.9 kms (1106.1 miles) NNE
- Mersing, Malaysia - 1802.1 kms (1119.9 miles) NNE
- Malacca, Malaysia - 1715.1 kms (1065.8 miles) NNE
- Singapore, Singapore - 1701.6 kms (1057.4 miles) NNE
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 1932.4 kms (1200.8 miles) NE
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 1310.8 kms (814.5 miles) NNE
- Jakarta, Java, Indonesia - 1284.3 kms (798.1 miles) ENE
- Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Indonesia - 12.9 kms (8 miles) NNE
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy